Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rain, rain, go away!

This week my training fell off dramatically. It rained most days... I don't like to go out riding in the rain... I don't like the prospect of crashing (since I ride slick tires), plus I don't like to spend the hour it takes to clean my bike when I'm done...

My rides this week consisted of an hour on the trainer on Tuesday, 12 miles on Friday, and another 30 miles on Saturday. Dismal.

Saturday's ride was a blast, however! The folks from Team in Training went to Sunol and climbed the 'Wall.' To get there was 15 miles of near pure climbing. It was a great ride to test one's endurance to over an hour of pumping.

This week's totals: 56 miles, 4,120 calories burned, 3,000 feet climbed.

Next week's forecast is for clear skys. I'll definitely get more riding in then!

No comments:

Post a Comment